Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vintage Scarf Update


Yesterday, I posted that I wanted to do a gallery wall or at least a grouping of art in my home office, anchored by a framed vintage scarf. I found this wonderful vintage Vera scarf on eBay minutes after my post for under twenty dollars with shipping. I also ordered this 24K gold and pink flamingo piece and a nude sketch. Once I receive them all, I'll decide if I need any more pieces and on framing.

The Vera scarf has hot pink and acid green polka dot Peruvian pottery animals (llamas, men on horseback, bulls, and roosters) on a chrome yellow ground. Isn't it darling?

My daughter and I are going to run and play today including a stop at JCPenney to check out the Jonathan Adler Happy Chic collection. I have never been in a JCPenney, so this should be fun???  I'll report back on what we think about the collection in person.