Sunday, March 17, 2013

HIWI Dinner with Friends :: Eloise in Blue Ikat




Ellerbe's is one of my favorite restaurants in Fort Worth, and it is even better when we get to enjoy a meal there with friends. Now that the weather is slowly but surely warming up, I am finally able to start wearing pieces from the spring collection and I am one happy camper! A great shirt dress is a classic closet staple that never fails, so I threw on the Eloise in Blue Ikat {with bright orange accessories to give the blue some extra pop} - perfect for a relaxing dinner with great food and fun friends! 

Is everyone gearing up for Easter? I am so ready to hide eggs I can hardly stand it! 

Below are several links I have been wanting to share that I know you will enjoy reading as much as I did ---

Get Your FATS Straight: Why skim milk is making you fat and giving you heart disease, plus the three simple steps for using healthy fats to lose weight, reduce inflammation and gain energy!

Newborn Nightingales: Anyone looking for a baby nurse or night nurse in the DFW area? A dear friend's cousin has started this professional newborn care and education service. She provides everything from infant care to sleep consulting and night nursing, all with the end goal of getting newborns to sleep for their parents. Sounds pretty darn good to me!

12 Year Old Vegan Has the Degenerating Bones of an 80 Year Old: Tragic. Thankfully she is getting nutritional help now and will hopefully progress to good health.

I don't know what we're all here for, but it's got to be this. Why be ashamed of the gospel? Love is always good news.

Why Soy Formula (even organic) is So Dangerous for Babies

And last but not least...love these two pics. My life in a nutshell.