Friday, March 22, 2013

Styling the Desk Inspiration Boards


Since I am currently doing a little home office makeover, I thought it would be fun for Kate and me to each style a desk.

Kate -

My board has a Monkey Holding Palm Leaf Tray and green and white Maze Pattern Pens from iomoi, Nude Print III from Furbish, a Parsons Desk in Diamond Grass Cloth from West Elm, Dragon Lamp from Jonathan Adler, Zebra Notepad from Paper Source, Short List pad from Kate Spade, and Sea Urchin paperweight from John Derian. I would love this desk - feminine, but chic and sophisticated. You can follow my boards on Pinterest here.

Beth -

My desk is the Ava Metal Desk from Pottery Barn. I have paired it with Little Green Notebook's own Eames Management chair covered in Scalamandre Velvet Leopardo. The art is Feathers by Paule Marrot. The leopard pillow is by Dana Gibson. The rug is the kira-cph runner. Atop the desk is a Harry Allen pig bank, a Kate Spade pink vase, a Kate Spade notepad, and a Furbish Penelope lamp. I would love to work here!