Wednesday, March 13, 2013

One Room Challenge - Week 6 - Finishing Touches

A silver Chinese Chippendale toast rack holds monogrammed guest towels
I am getting down to the short stokes with my One Room Challenge powder room. My drapery installer arrives shortly to hang the roman shade and I have another piece or two of art to hang.

I have shot instagrams of lots of details in the room. For me, interior design is all about the details. That's where I put my money and my attention. Next week you will see them all put together in the big reveal.

Faux bamboo faucet in brushed nickel

Faux bamboo toilet paper holder in brushed nickel holds black toilet paper

Ralph Lauren duvets in St. Honore adorn two walls

A striped and chevron toile tray holds gray marble foo dogs and a hand painted French Chinoiserie candle

A de Gournay limited edition diffuser by Anthousa

A black and white Chinoiserie toile wastebasket

Emilio Pucci slippers on a sisal rug

Chinoiserie soap

Vintage Chinoiserie art

A modern nude by Kerry Steele

A pair of gray ginger jars

The shirred fabric walls
Let's see if everyone else is nearing completion -