Monday, January 21, 2013

just a little bit of pretty...

...to kick off your Monday.  Rifle iphone cases, new from Anna Bond:

anna bond rifle paper phone cases
Photo from Anna's Instagram

I especially like the green cheetah print (unsurprising, given my animal obsession). It looks like a current version of the classic Scalamandré zebras.

scalamandre zebras forest green
Wallpaper image from Scalamandré

We've got a little touch of them hanging out on our mantle, but I certainly wouldn't mind an entire wallpapered room one day.

mantle setup with animal horns & zebras

Also, during all of my wedding research, I've found several Etsy artists who have an aesthetic similar to Rifle Paper Co. Here are some of my faves:

rifle style valentine's day cards
Shannon Kirsten Illustrations


rifle style calligraphy print
By Mandylynn of Myrtle & Lloyd, who will be handing our envelope calligraphy.


Rifle style bridesmaids cards
The lovely Morgan at Miss Wyolene, who is currently bringing my ideas to life and designing our Save the Dates.