Monday, December 17, 2012

well, how about that!

My second exciting thing to share: we're lucky enough to be featured in an upcoming house tour on Apartment Therapy. A few weeks ago the lovely and talented Carolyn Purnell came over to our place to chat and take photos while I ran around performing last-minute fixes using a glue stick. (Because I am a fancy, dignified lady.)

All in all, it was a great experience and I'm nervous and excited to show off our place-in-progress. I'm expecting it to go up sometime soon, and I'll obviously post the link when it does. You can catch a little peek from the tour at the top of the blog--Carolyn took that shot of us in our bedroom.

And, just because you're special, here's our updated holiday mantle, complete with a deliciously fragrant Rosemary tree. (See the early mantle prototype here).

Christmas decorations on mantle
It's the alpaca that did it. It definitely needed an alpaca.