Monday, December 17, 2012

How I Wore It :: Mommy Daughter Tea


This is actually a preview How I Wore It. I know I know, today y'all drew the short straw. On my to do list today: decorate tree, hang pictures, hang 100 feet of new patio lights {requires drilling into stucco, some heavy duty masonite screws and some other new things I learned at Lowe's this morning}, make a quick trip to Williams-Sonoma, find placemats, take a nap HAHAHAHAAAAAHA!!!

Munch and I went to a Tea With Clara yesterday at Bass Performance Hall here and it was amazing. Her new obsession {who am I kidding - mine too} is the Sugar Plum Fairy, and we both discovered marshmallows that were literally 4 inches in diameter. 

Can't wait to show you the other photos Biz snapped but for now, two teaser pics. This skirt is hands down my FAVORITE item in my entire closet and I am going to try to wear it at least once a week until 2014. More pics tomorrow...hopefully...