Tuesday, December 4, 2012

bowl-ing.



I found this bowl in the clearance section at HomeGoods last week, and was at a loss as to how I was going to get it to hang on the wall until a genius shopper in front of me in line recommended heavy duty command strips. A trip to Target later, and I was ready to go.

I positioned the strips on the outer edges of the bowl's flat base, and it's been sitting pretty over my boyfriend's desk ever since. That corner is still a work in progress, but we're both pleased with the addition of the bowl.


 Speaking of, after we got our new Threshold tray from Target and put it on the coffee table, the multicolor mosaic bowl that previously sat there needed a new home. I never much liked it on the coffee table anyways, because the pretty tiles inevitably ended up covered with catalogs and magazines. After spending a few days on the floor, the bowl moved to the kitchen, so now I get a personal viewing of Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat every time I make tea.