Thursday, November 29, 2012

what's new?

Hello, there! I added some extra features to this here blog, so here's a short rundown.


First up, if you want to search for something specific--like "crying"-- you can type it into the search box on the right, and it will search this blog for you. (Don't search crying though. On this blog, that's like searching "the" or "and." You'll pull up every post.)

Next, I've added labels to all of the posts, so if you'd like to only read the posts in a specific category, you can do so by clicking the label on the right. I've tried to keep them general for the most part, the most obvious two being health and home (though a lot of the time, those two are intertwined for me, hence the creation of this blog). You'll also be able to sort by posts that have to do with art, books, design + decor, and more.

If you're so inclined, you can sign up to receive updates about new posts by email. Also, feel free to leave a comment if you plan on stopping by every so often. You'll make my day! Unless your comment is an insult, and in that case I've probably already said it to myself in my head. So I win.

Last but not least, if you see a picture you want to pin to one of your boards on Pinterest, you can hover your mouse over the image, then click the Pinterest icon that appears in the lower left corner. 


P.S. Since I've been avoiding getting anything done at home because it's too overwhelming, I made a list for just one room--the kitchen. Why am I telling you this? Because if I haven't checked those items off the list by the end of the day, I'm going to be embarrassed, since I've mentioned it here. Let's go...