Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Little Miss Turns 2!


A few snapshots from the Little Miss's birthday party! I did a pajama theme and it was wonderful. So easy, so relaxing, no fuss and stress free. Not having to brush my hair and getting to wear my nightshirt out in public? Don't mind if I do!

My morning began at 5:30am and I found myself here...

I did a quick search through Pinterest of pajama party ideas, and traced the majority of my favorite photos to this link at Oh Sugar Event Planning. {Thanks Mom for making the fruit loop pops}




FlourDeLis Shop on Etsy created these incredible pancake cookies for me - outstanding, right!? 

Leah of Leah's Sweet Treats handled the cake.

Y'all, this was THE BEST, yummiest scrummiest cake I have EVER tasted. From every wedding, every birthday, every celebration I have been to in my life, Leah's flavors took the cake {I had to.} I did Sweet Cream as the top layer, Snickerdoodle as the middle, and Maple as the bottom. Loved them all but Maple won by a nose. 


This might be my favorite photo of the morning. Smart man, finding his plate and sticking to it.

Little parting gifts.

We projected a movie onto the wall and I put out about 15 pillows on the floor. Most hung out here the entire time! I had other activities like coloring set up on the tables as well, {Disney Princess's for girls, Marvel Superheroes for the boys} but the pillows were a hit. 



Ok scratch that, these are my favorite photos of the morning. 
My grandfather watching over sweet Snooze.

These HUGE balloons are still in my laundry room and I have a feeling they won't be going anywhere any time soon. {Which is ok because I absolutely love them}

Until next year! 
{both mine and Munch's pjs are from J.Crew, as is the little glitter purse. J'adore}