Friday, June 1, 2012

How I Wore It :: The Andrika in Plum


Out of all of the dresses in my 2012 collection, the Andrika is one of my very favorites. I adore that it can be dressed up for cocktails or dressed down for oh-so-chic errand running. It is perfectly at home with bright heels as it is with neutral flats. Style it as you please!

Even better: with the current 20% off EVERYTHING sale {enter code SUMMERSAVE20 at checkout} to get y'all ready for summer, it is $340 instead of the regular $425. Available in two gorgeous colors: Plum hand-woven ikat with touches of red, yellow, bright green and hot pink against a green binding and silver beads; and Orange with hot pink, light pink, yellow and cream against a deep pink binding and gold or copper faceted beads, it will carry you through the rest of spring, summer and well into those first warm months of fall {at least down in these parts!}

I will definitely be wearing my purple one to some TCU parties this year...
{perhaps next spring I need to do a burnt orange one too... ;) hook 'em!}

Earrings :: Erin McDermott Jewelry / Sunglasses :: House of Harlow / Shoes :: Miu Miu