Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary...#4! xoxo


Four years ago today I married the love of my life.

He is the most amazing man I have ever met, and I am blessed beyond description to be able to call him my husband.

Now, seeing him as a wonderful father to our three little angels, I fall in love with him all over again, every single day.

Thank you for being my biggest support in all I do. You are my very own Prince Charming! I love you! 







I post this photo every year on our anniversary; it is my very favorite of all two thousand that were taken. Just one look at it takes me back to the actual day and I remember the fragrance of the flowers, the fresh cut grass, the warmth of the sunshine and every butterfly and feeling I had in my heart. It was perfect.

From then...to now...


Yes, we have been busy ;)