Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Piece Of Toast :: Guest Post



The lovely beyond words sisters, Sally Ann and Molly {you know they're cute as pie with names like that}, behind A Piece of Toast asked me to participate in their cute "She Wishes She Was Wearing" series. As if I would say no! Frankly I wish I were wearing anything with a waist right now....

These gals and I became mega Twitter buddies during the last season of the Bachelor, and I have a feeling once Emily steps in as the new Bachelorette our Twitter relationship will be rekindled in a major way. Their blog is *wonderful* and they always feature the most beautiful images of everything from dresses to birthday cakes, so of course I was ticked pink to contribute. Head on over to see how I responded to their Questions of Style and to scope out their blog archives. I know you will adore them as much as I do!