Friday, February 1, 2013

Back to Business



What. A. Day! First, WOW. Overwhelmed with the traffic on the site. That is a screen shot of how many visitors were showing up per minute yesterday morning. Um, I die. 

I want to give you all a massive hug! 

Thank you for your patience as we continue to get things back on track and running smoothly. Due to the large volume of orders, items may not ship until Friday, February 8th. I know I know, how can you possibly wait that long for your goodies?! I wish I had the staff of J.Crew or DVF, but we only have a few sets of hands around here {and lots of the time they're holding babies} so we are working as quickly as we possibly can. Thank you, thank you, thank you for understanding. 

Side note I must share: My team and I were up at midnight working on the transition, I got back in bed at 4am, and was back up a few hours later to get ready for breakfast with Paul Ryan. Of course, the SF chaos morning comes when I have an opportunity I cannot possibly pass up! 



{Made for a fun, last minute HIWI snap shot}


I was blown away by his brilliance, his depth of knowledge on numerous topics, his kindness, but most of all his passion for helping the United States, and more importantly, compassion for Americans themselves and the need to get our country back on its feet. The people -- and the American dream -- make our nation great, after all. Kind of made me want to get into politics and work on the youth and women's vote...but for now, back to the business of brights.

By the way, how cute does this mama to be look in her Eloise Dress in Blue Ikat? Picture perfect!