Saturday, April 6, 2013

Kim Kardashian is Nervous by Khloe’s sudden weight loss

Kim Kardashian has always been seen as the sexy sister out of the three, as she was always the spokesperson for various products and used her body to sell products and services for companies. Kourtney and Khloe often fell into the background during the earlier seasons of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” but it sounds like the two girls have created their own success stories with the show. Ever since Kim announced her pregnancy, she has been slowly gaining weight, and at the same time, Khloe has been losing weight. According to a new Wetpaint Entertainment report released on April 5, Kim Kardashian is intimated by Khloe’s weight loss because she used to be seen as the sexy sister out of the three and now Khloe is getting the positive attention.

Khloe has spoken out about how she has lost the weight, and she has just been exercising a little here and there. “Everything in moderation,” Khloe said about her weight loss. “Right now, I try to go on hikes or something. I work out at least four to five days a week.” And it sounds like Khloe has always been unsure of her body when being compared to Kourtney and Kim. “When I was a chunky little 8-year-old and I had these two beautiful sisters [Kim and Kourtney Kardashian], I’d wonder, why don’t I look like that?” she said. “I hate it when people compare me to my sisters…I will never look like them.”

And while Khloe is celebrating her weight loss, Kim isn’t too pleased because the skinner Khloe gets, the heavier Kim seems to be getting. “[Kim] was always seen as the sexy one in the family, and she loved it. Now that she’s gaining so much weight, Kim isn’t confident about her body. It makes matters worse that Khloé is looking amazing. It’s hard for Kim to be happy for her,” a source has revealed. What do you think of Kim’s insecurities? Should she be happy for Khloe’s weight loss?

Source :  http://www.examiner.com/topic/kim-kardashian