Monday, July 16, 2012

Neon Photo of the Day...

Via my Pinterest

I believe that this past two week span was officially the longest I have gone without blogging. The 2013 photo shoot is just around the corner, so everything is in high gear taking care of all the prep work! Hair and makeup to be arranged, model call times, sample arrival {omg they're amazing}, jewelry selection...the only reason I have a moment right now is because all three kids are asleep at the same time, as has been the case for the past two hours! First time that has happened since Snooze was born. Hallelujah! 

I have been posting tons on Instagram throughout the day though so make sure and check in there for daily updates of everything from family to fashion. 

In the meantime, I'll keep lining up everything for Spring 2013...oh and keep doing a lot of this, too... ;)  


Happy Monday!