Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gift Guide :: In My Dreams


I have learned a lot about myself through the course of this blog, one of those things being: I am a complete failure when it comes to creating practical gift guides. One look at Tiffany's ring selection and I'm a goner. {FYI, go to Jewelry, Rings, View All, then Sort By: Price High to Low, and girlfriend you are in for a TREAT! Hello 12-carat, D color, round brilliant diamond in platinum for $2 million, it's me, Sheridan, won't you be mine? Ok ok I'll settle for the 13-carat rectangular fancy yellow diamond illuminated by a small halo of round brilliant diamonds for a cool $675,000.} See what I mean? Ok I have to go look at the rings again...and while I do I'm imagining myself wearing that Oscar de la Renta gown...having a great conversation with my new imaginary crystal zebra clutch {she's my new bff} and eating some chocolate almond butter, of course...brb...The guide details are below!


So, I will do some good guides this year - reasonable, realistic ones - but for now I shall start with an "In My Dreams" Gift Guide because, as we all know, it sure is fun to dream.

As Lewis Carroll said - probably my FAVORITE quote of all time ever ever ever - 

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."