Tuesday, November 15, 2011

End of Year Tag Sale! 25% OFF FINAL STOCK!


I have literally been meaning to post these pieces since the last week in October, but then market got the best of me, I remembered I was pregnant and needed a break, and started focusing on chocolate almond butter. So, forgive me, but also get excited about 25% off the very last remaining 2011 items in the country that I have here in my personal inventory - LESS THAN TWENTY PIECES!!! Jump on it!

Here's what I got for ya {one of each size}:

Isabel Tunic in Tusk {flax tunic with a beautiful grey binding} - S $295 $220
Petra in A La Mode - XS $295 $220 SOLD
Petra in Gypsy {please note this item has more of a red tint than the orange shown in the image below, just as gorgeous} - XS $295 $220 SOLD
Petra in Lavender Ice - XS $295 $220 SOLD

Neve in Sherbet - 2 $348 $260
Claire in Free Spirit - 4 $298 $220 SOLD
Georgina in Hot Lips - 0 $398 $298 SOLD

Anik Shorts in Brown Tribal - 2 $150 $110

Also, a friend of mine has a few items left over from a trunk show she did this summer:
Claire in Free Spirit - 4, 12 $298 $220
Georgina in Sugared Emerald - 8 $398 $298 SOLD
Georgina in Cinnamon - 6, 8, 10 $398 $298
Neve in Cosmo - 8 $348 $260
**FOR THESE ITEMS PLEASE EMAIL HOUSEOFBROUS@GMAIL.COM**




EMAIL hello@sheridanfrench.com with the items you are interested in, including your payment info {I will only accept MC, V and Amex, no checks} and shipping/billing addresses. S&H will be a flat rate of $9.99. First come first serve. Tunics are ample in the bust, whereas these Neve styles are smaller in the bust. Dresses are mini-dresses and can also be worn over jeans or pants as tunics {looks ah-mazing!} ALL SALES FINAL. FYI I will not look at comments on here as the posting time noted is different from my time zone so the only way I will be able to judge who claimed which item first is via my email time records. THANK YOU AND HAPPY SHOPPING!