Monday, April 2, 2012

J.Crew Story Time


I am embarrassed to admit that I didn't even know we had a J.Crew here in Fort Worth until about a month ago. Apparently it has been open since September?! I need to get out more often! The store director, Nicole, filled me in on a great activity they host there once a month: story time! 

Their first event was in March, and the second takes place this coming Wednesday, April 4 from 10-12pm. A sweet student from TCU with enthusiasm to spare does the readings and makes it such a special time for the kiddos. If you are looking for a fun activity that keeps the kids busy while you peruse J.Crew's latest neon creations, this is where you need to be! If anything, just go to see Nicole's hair - I don't know what her secret is but she makes Jennifer Aniston's blow outs look like a rat's nest.