Friday, April 6, 2012

How I Wore It :: 36 Weeks...

Dress :: Old Navy Maternity
Earrings :: Banana Republic
Lipstick :: NARS Heatwave {best red on the planet}

36 weeks today... and I'm feeling great! I can't believe I may have 6 weeks to go still - this baby is a big 'un - but the past 36 weeks have flown by so quickly that I know this home stretch will be over before I know it. I am SO READY to meet this baby! That said, it's not crying inside me, so it can cook as long as it darn well pleases ;) 



We have been having a lot of backyard fun...


...eating Larabars like they're going out of style...



...finding many new uses for lip liners and eyeshadow...


...and straws...


...and generally trying to stay as fashionable as possible this late in the game. 
{Miss Munch pulls it off so much better than mama!}

Everyone have an absolutely wonderful Easter!