Friday, December 9, 2011

Gearing Up!



I don't know about you all but I am really, really excited about the upcoming holiday season starting...or perhaps it is already in full swing! Long walks with the B.O.B. on crisp weekend mornings... never getting sick of how gorgeous Christmas lights are, even in your own living room... and nothing makes me happier than snuggling up with Biz and my little babies on the sofa, full cup of peppermint hot chocolate in hand, everyone in their jammies. Perfect! 

By the way, how are you all doing on your Christmas shopping? Anyone actually have wrapping done yet? {Don't tell me if you do or we are no longer friends} 

Here are a few gift guides that have featured SF goodies, and one I did for a sweet friend of mine. Take a look for great inspiration. Happy weekend! Stay warm!