Monday, August 27, 2012

Are you ready? Time for Spring 2013!


I owe you guys big time.

My posting as of late has been nothing short of pitiful. 

We went to the beach... 
{Exhibit A}


 I moved to a new office...
{Exhibit B}


Applied for Coterie...and was accepted!! NYC here we come!
{Exhibit C }
Booth 2152 in Contemporary for any potential retailers reading this!


AND most importantly, have been furiously working on the Spring 2013 Collection...{Exhibit D!} 
Without further ado, here you go! 














And one of my FAVORITE shots from the group photo shoot...
LOVE!!!!!!!

This is just a small snippet of Spring 2013 - you can view more in the look book here!

Any fun local boutiques that we would be a great fit for? Tell us in the comment section below, including the location please, and we will reach out to them! Or, forward this on to them directly if you like. They can also email wholesale@sheridanfrench.com for line sheets and more information.

I have put so much into the collection this year and I truly hope you love it as much as I do. Can't wait to hear your thoughts! Everyone have an awesome week :)