Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CHIA POWER



Do you realize what a wonder we have in Chia? Oh aren't they those little seeds that make those cute little green pets? Or that gift that keep on giving but you would rather not? Who knew these little seeds pack such power??

I highly recommend to forget purchasing those little pets at giftime (nobody really wants them anyway right?) and give them the gift of the Chia seeds themselves!

These babies are packed with nutrients and are a powerful addition to a vibrant life. Here is a short list of some of the blessings of Chia:

Endurance and stamina=ENERGY!

Economical (thats reason enough right now eh?)

Great source of protein

Great for weight loss (Oh boy I am in)

Assists in colon health/elimination (who dont want this I ask you?)

May asssist in prevention of heart disease

Helps prevent colon cancer (who wants that? Not me)

Balances blood sugar

Assists those with diabetes (yup grandma will even love them!)


Packs more punch than flax seed (no way, you dont say)

*anti-aging (Ok I can handle this one!I will cancel my dumb botox appointment..haha)

Chia is a rich source of protein, is a quick an easy way to get protein and also is versatile in any recipe! One awesome seed I say!

So today, go to the health food store and say ch-ch chia! Start of a brand new Chia way! Oh but you are free to still have your pet, make it a cat or a dog and leave those little terra cotta ones on wally marts shelf!

Or you could always get alot of them and cover your car huh?



Love from my chia loving heART to yours! Muah! Bette Bliss