Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Friend Shout Out - Brahma Yoga Spa

This Friday Friend Shout Out is to Brahma Yoga Spa in Sea Girt, NJ!
When I first moved to Red Bank, I dropped in for a class at Brahma one morning and knew as soon as I got there that this was a place I wanted to teach yoga at! Luckily, I was able to join their staff and have been teaching the 5:30pm Hatha Yoga class each Friday night. I feel so blessed each week that I hold a class there. The studio is so beautiful!

Lisa Aquino, owner of Brahma Yoga Spa, is such a wonderfully pleasant person. She has an eclectic group of teachers who teach regularly at the studio, as well as special guests such as Wah!, Mahan Rishi Singh, Jacci Reynolds, Gurudev, etc., who come to host workshops, classes and events. Her spa staff is also exceptional, offering therapeutic massages, reflexology, hot stone massages and more.

Brahma has many exciting new events coming up in 2010, along with their own yoga teacher training certification program beginning this weekend. I am so proud to say that I'm a member of their staff!

Brahma is located at 1050 Ocean Ave. in Sea Girt, NJ. Please check out their site for more information and try to stop in for a class, workshop or spa treatment sometime soon!

Keep it fresh!
- Lauren