Follow some simple tips to protect yourself while shoveling snow.
1. Use a fencers stance when pushing or lifting snow. It will help you protect your lower back.
2. If the temperature is in the low 20's the snow will be powder like and light. If the temperature is closer to 30, the snow flakes will be larger, wetter and heavier. Push and lift accordingly.
3. Snow that has been pushed against your driveway by the plow is always heavier. Dig , push and lift with caution.
4. If you are getting out of breath and are older, take frequent breaks. People suffer heart attacks moving snow and you do not want to be a statistic.
5. If you are sore and it is getting worse after shoveling, call us.www.backfixer1.com