Friday, May 10, 2013

Mothers Day Makeover


11 inches. Chop chop! I was ready for a change, not only because I have had long hair for what feels like FORRREEEEVER {cue the Sandlot voice}, but I would wake up, put my hair up in a bun, and be done for the day. Kind of boring! I gave myself motivational speeches pretty much daily for about three weeks, and was nothing but excited this morning as I rolled up at 8am. 



My stylist said she was going to make me sign a contract that I would not abuse her in any way if I didn't like it, and was shocked I actually turned up. I truly had no hesitations, which is a great feeling for a major change like this :)))

We did some ombre as well...which I still adore no matter how out of style it's becoming. 
#heartsiesforombreforever



I am surprised at how much I already LOVE it. No complaints, just lots of smiles...


Everyone have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!