Monday, April 8, 2013

HIWI Mom on the Go!


Whenever I have an INSANE crazy busy day lined up where I know I will definitely not have the luxury of a single second to change, I throw on my Marlowe pants at 8am and am good to go until evening. They are practically - well, no, they ARE - as comfortable as pajamas, and I can slide in and out of the car, run around with the kids, while also looking polished for any appointments. With just the right amount of stretch, they keep their shape all day and look as fresh as they did in the morning, even after having them on for well over 12 hours. 

Pants :: Sheridan French - Marlowe in Orange Ikat, Jacket :: Milly, T-Shirt :: J.Crew
Belt :: Prada, Earrings :: Oscar de la Renta, Sunglasses :: Chloe
Shoes :: Gucci, Clutch :: Sheridan French Saphira in Peacock, Cuff :: Joe Fresh
Lipstick :: L'Oreal 





Plus, the orange color is just too good for me to pass up! 

Here are some fun links from The Healthy Home Economist for a bit of daytime reading if you get some alone time:
{That last one is particularly informative! You'll love it}

Happy Monday :)))