Monday, April 15, 2013

9 Palm Beach Chic Inspiration Boards

Living Room
 With the passing of Lilly Pulitzer this past week, Palm Beach style has been very much in the news. I think you will see interior designers feature the Palm Beach look in the next year in homage to her. Coincidentally, I have been doing guest posts over at The Glam Pad the past 2 months featuring my virtual makeover of the historic Chinese Village House in Coral Gables currently on the market. Here are the 8 rooms I have done inspiration boards on to date all in Palm Beach Chic.

Head over to The Glam Pad to see today's 9th board - the upstairs landing and hall. For each inspiration board, you can click on the caption to be linked to the original post for details on the room. BTW, I did the porch with furniture from the Lilly Pulitzer home collection.

Watercolor of Chinese Village House by Laura Mullaney

Entryway

Dining Room

Kitchen

Porch

Master Bedroom

Guest Bedroom

Home Office