Saturday, February 2, 2013

Welcome Charming Elizabeth


I am delighted to welcome as a new sponsor Nancy Nikko's newly launched web store Charming Elizabeth. When deciding on new business cards, I was so excited to discover her beautiful line of specialty papers brimming with Chinoiserie designs. This is my card below. Charming Elizabeth offers personalized calling cards, business cards, bookplates, stationery, wine labels, kitchen labels, and more in designs based on historical period style from medieval to Elizabethan to Art Nouveau to Chinoiserie. I have shown my Chinoiserie favorites here, but there are many choices whatever your taste and style.

She also offers wedding wine labels, custom table number wine labels, and labels for anniversaries, birthdays, or any special occasion. Please visit Charming Elizabeth here. You will also find her link in my sidebar.