Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Pink & Red Inspiration Board - Blair Edie Fashion to Interiors

Blair Edie of Atlantic-Pacific
 I enjoyed Kate's post so much yesterday I decided to take one of my favorite Blair Edie outfits in one of my favorite color combinations pink and red and interpret it in a dining room. The walls are painted blush pink. A black Saarinen tulip table (for the element of black) is paired with red metal updated Louis chairs from Wisteria. The art is "Feathers" by Paule Marrot and a large abstract piece by Elliott Puckette. The curtains are done in a mod Palm Beach Lilly Pulitzer floral. A large antique red Chinoiserie secretary is a focal point as is the stunning chandelier by Marjorie Skouras Designs. A pair of pink Kate Spade vases (discontinued) add another pop of pink. I have a board on Pinterest on pink and red too if you'd like more on this wonderful color duo.