Monday, January 28, 2013

HIWI Prada Feathers


My cold weather uniform tends to be comprised of these old OLD citizens of humanity jeans and a flat black boot of some sort. {I love these from J.Crew I stumbled up on this past fall} And let's be honest: basic jeans do get a bit boring after a while, but they're just so EASY that it's hard to get away from them, particularly in cold weather months. A great way to spice them up is with fun accessories, and it doesn't get sillier or more colorful than this old OLD Prada hat. I have had it for almost ten years now and love it to bits as much as I did when I first saw it. Maybe a bit on the wacko side, and definitely presents a crazy bird lady image, but I simply adore it :)

Hat - Prada :: Sunglasses - RayBan :: Sweater - J.Crew :: T-Shirt - Target 
Jeans - Citizens of Humanity :: Boots - J.Crew :: Bag - Prada
Lipstick is L'Oreal Pink Vinyl




In other news, SPRING 2013 LAUNCHES IN FOUR DAYS!
It's almost tiiiiiiime.....