Monday, December 24, 2012

Scrapbook


I am going to start a new series, Scrapbook, that basically provides a quick recap of weeks passed when I have not had the time to blog as regularly as I like. If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen a handful of these pictures already, however a few new ones are thrown into the mix. Hope you enjoy!

We played hide and seek...

...seriously enjoyed time at the hair salon...

...broke out the festive of all festive earrings on multiple occasions...

...got as Christmasy as possible while still looking chic at several parties...

...created a sterling silver pumpkin patch....


...hung some much needed patio lights for year round outside entertainment...


      
...really REALLY enjoyed colored foam bubble soap...

...giggled for what seemed like hours on end...

       

...attended an incredible black tie dinner party and I finally got to carry my bday present from Biz...


...and introduced Snooze to chocolate.

It was a great week.