Monday, December 10, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

FYI this is what I feel like right now.

Alright! Let's get down to business here with these amazing donations that are coming in. I know this time of year is as crazy as it gets and the best of intentions can go awry, so to ensure everything comes in in an efficient and timely fashion and gets to the families by Christmas, I need to receive everything by this FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14. In other words, ship today if you have not!

Please mail all checks and donated items to my business address:

Sheridan French
3437 West 7th Street - #260
Fort Worth, Texas 76107


If you are in the Fort Worth area and have emailed me about dropping off donations, I will get in touch with you about meeting Wednesday morning. If you are a friend and just want to drop it by mi casa, that is great too and several have already done this. Whatever is best for you! 

The sofa is HERE at my house for the mother and her daughter {and it is gorgeous by the way}. I will let everyone know what else we are able to gift to her as soon as I find out what is most needed! 

I have had women offer to start college funds for Carlotta, buy her formula for a year, and every other amazing offer imaginable. I want to hug each and every one of you! I really don't feel like I can say thank you enough times. Thank you x infinity x a billion and then some with lots of sparkles. I mean how is this for just a handful of people really making a difference? I LOVE IT. More updates to come on this throughout the coming weeks. Happy Monday!

And for some fun, inspiration, words of wisdom and craft time:


  • The quote below is from Jim's Daily Awakening. You can subscribe here.
Some people live their lives in a way that seems peculiar to me. They live as though their goal is to preserve themselves, to have beautiful bodies, to reach the end of their days with as much of their life force left in them as possible. Not me! I want to skid in broadside. I want to be thoroughly used up, totally worn out. I want to be out of breath when I come to the end of my days, and I want my last words to be, "Wow, what a ride!"My greatest fear is that I will not accomplish the mission for which I was put in this world - that I will have wasted my life. And that it will be left for someone else, in the next generation, to do what I was put here to do. Don't waste your life!

  • And another post from herAnd the good things in life are not health but holiness, not the riches of this world but relationship with God, not our plans but His presence — and He withholds no good thing from us because good things aren’t ever thingsHe doesn’t withhold Jesus from us. 

  • Budget for Christmas tight? Try this awesome jet pack! Supposed to be for kids but I kind of want one for myself. Maybe would help me grocery shop faster...