Monday, December 24, 2012

How I Wore It :: Tea with the Sugar Plum Fairy


Little Miss Munch and I went to the Nutcracker Tea with Clara at Bass Hall last week {or was it already two weeks ago?} I bought this dress for her when she was in my tummy, but I did not even know she was a girl. I thought, if I have all boys I am putting this in a frame - it was too gorgeous to pass up! From Bonnie Young in Aspen, it is my favorite thing I have ever bought for her. This is the first time I wore my skirt as well, a Marni that I treated myself to for a birthday present. We had such a great time and are already looking forward to next year...

On S :: Shirt - Ralph Lauren :: Skirt - Marni :: Shoes - J.Crew
On M :: Dress - Bonnie Young :: Shoes - Gap Kids





 
{We did lots of spinning to get into ballerina mode}

{She fell head over heels in love with the Sugar Plum Fairy}






And even with all of the treats, all she wanted to do was color. My little artist! 
This little miss is going to design fabric for me someday... I can't hardly wait...