Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BLOG BLOWOUT SUPER SALE! $99 OR LESS!

Isabel in Olive


Now that NYC is behind us and boutique orders of the 2013 collection are coming to a close, I can finally focus on something I really enjoy doing - giving my blog readers and only my blog readers a special chance to score the very last items of my inventory this year at super silly prices. I TRULY LOVE DOING THIS!!!

ALL DRESSES $99
ALL TUNICS $99
SLEEVELESS TUNICS $79
ALL SHORTS $49

For those of you that did not follow my blog last year when I did this sale, most items will go within 24 hours, so if you want a piece, do not hesitate or it will be gone!

Here is how it works:

EMAIL HELLO@SHERIDANFRENCH.COM with the following information:

- the piece(s) you are interested in, noting the SIZE AND COLOR(S)
- your payment information
- your shipping/billing address

- sales tax will be charged to orders shipped within Texas
- a flat rate of $7 shipping will be applied to each order
- we will email you if too many requests for the item were received before your email,
confirming whether or not you have been charged

PLEASE NOTE: For the Georgina and Andrika dresses, and Mia sleeveless tunic: A cups order an XS, B cups order a S, C cups order a M or L.

ORDERS WILL BE FULFILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS, GOING BY THE TIME WE RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL. If your email does not contain all of the above information, we will not accept your order and will go on to the next request for the item.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS, CREDITS OR EXCHANGES, NO EXCEPTIONS. HAPPY SHOPPING! 

{Click on the item category below for a link to the items and photos on my website}
I will try to remove inventory below as it has sold!

DRESSES! $99!                                   
      Claire in Shocking Pink - 3 Small   1 Medium
Kara in Turquoise - 1 XS

SOLD OUT   

SOLD OUT

Anik in Orange and Pink  1 Small  6 Medium  
Anik in Orange and Cream   1 Medium

Here are some great photos submitted by my amazing customers! xoxo!!
Andrika in Orange

Kara in Turquoise

Jackie O in Pale Mint - gorgeous!!

Mia in Orange
{I mean seriously, how cute}

Kara in Olive

Andrika in Purple


Anik Shorts in Orange and Pink

Isabel Tunic in Blush

Claire in Shocking Pink

Claire in Shocking Pink
{can we just talk about how amazing those shoes are with it?!}

Isabel in Orange - literally just took this because I am actually wearing it right now! 
{let's just not mention the no makeup thing mkay thanks}

Isabel in Orange is PERFECT for Halloween, and Isabel in Olive is great for everything Fall!!! Click on my Facebook page to view more photos submitted by customers of them wearing their cute SF items - adorable! Ready, set, SHOP!