Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


The best day in the world as far as I'm concerned! I hope you all have a wonderful and special day being loved up by your families tomorrow :) 

I am so excited to show you the photo above as well, taken just a few hours before I became Mommy to #3! It was taken (by the amaazzzzing birth photographer Lynsey Stone - click on her name to view her Facebook page) during labor when contractions were about 4 minutes apart. I can't wait to tell you all about the entire day - it was incredible beyond description - but for now I will just give a major thank you to Hypnobabies. I owe my beautiful, easy, comfortable and joyous home birth to them (well, and also Biz, and my midwife, and doula :)

Happy Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Go hug your babies!




p.s. You all know how dearly I love our Pit Bull Emmaline, so I have to share this sweet story about a Pit that rescued her owner from an oncoming train. So touching <3