Friday, May 11, 2012

Amazing Mother's Day Commercial


One of my friends sent me the link to this commercial a few days ago. It is entitled, El Mejor Trabajo del Mundo. My Spanish is a little rusty, but I believe that translates to The Best Job in the World. 

I would have been crying my eyes out if I weren't postpartum, but couple that with the hormones jetting through my body right now I put Niagra Falls to shame as I was watching it. This is such a beautiful and powerful commercial that will touch the heart of every single mother {and grandmother, and father, and anyone else...} that watches it. It really shows without any words how special mommies are and why, although impossibly difficult and overwhelming at sometimes, every sacrifice we make for our children is more than worth it. I'm literally crying again as I type! You will love it. Everyone have a gorgeous weekend and HAPPY EARLY MOTHER'S DAY!