Friday, January 27, 2012

My Southern Life


Happy Friiiiiday! Excited to share this press piece with you all. Southern Flourish is a great online magazine that is really planting some roots. They are dedicated to the young, chic and modern southerner, and their issues are fun, fresh, and most importantly, fabulous. Every feature begs to be read rather than skipped over as so often happens in magazines, so you can imagine that I was beyond flattered when they asked me to be a contributor this month by giving a peek into a typical day. Enjoy! 






I also loved that I was able to include {just a handful of} my tippy top favorite blogs. They never fail to impress! My "Daily" blog list unfortunately only gets combed through once every week or two if I'm lucky, and of that 40 or 50, if I only have about 5 minutes to hit a few, these are my go-to gals. There are so many more I love {check my sidebar to the right}, but if you haven't had the pleasure of stumbling upon any of these below, make yourself a cup of tea and get cozy. You have some reading to do! 

(sorry they misspelled Kelly up there in the article Cassandra!!, and there should be no e on Blair's name of Atlantic-Pacific...don't we all love typos?! ;)

You all have a fabulous weekend, and head over to read the rest of the Southern Flourish issue! It is their holiday one and I was just sent the images, so it is already dated, but the other features on home decor, recipes, travel, another designer Michelle Smith and more are really fun to comb through. Happy reading and TGIF!