Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How I Wore It :: Sequin Mini Dress


This is probably far too short to wear whilst pregnant (as if that's ever made me not wear something ;) but I had a lot of fun in it! Though not maternity, it has my primary pregnancy requirement: stretchy. We had a little birthday celebration before New Year's which was great, as I never like to be out on the evening of the 31st. Amateur night, as my dad always told me ;)

Dress - Alice + Olivia :: Clutch - Prada :: Tights - Gap Maternity :: Shoes - Jessica Simpson

Baby is growing fast and moving like a wild banshee. This is the craziest one yet! I'm 22 weeks and a few days. Speaking of pregnancy, I have started to watch the 2nd installment of The Business of Being Born. SO excited about it! I discuss the first documentary here on my Reader Q&A. I'll be talking a lot about birth in the coming months as my guess date/month approaches. Also stay tuned for an *amazing* Paleo chocolate cake recipe this week. I might just call it Death by Chocolate. Mwah.