Wednesday, November 10, 2010

FINDING YOUR CENTER

I just love, and have always loved, Storypeople stories. I relate to many of them, as do many people , because they are all about the experience of being human. Many of them fit everyone, like a "one size fits all" piece of clothing because they are so up to interpretation, like any work of art.


Here is one I wanted to comment on today:


I spent a long time trying to find my center until I looked closely one night & found it had wheels & moved easily in the slightest breeze, so now I spend less time sitting and more time sailing!


As I said, everyone will see this how they see it. This is what I see:


Sometimes, many times, all the time, we go round in life seeking our center. "Oh, I just wish I "could" get calm or focused or at peace once again. I was there once, many times actually, and so want to BE there again." "Calgon take me away" kinda day!


Do you know what? YES, we have "wheels" that move and adjust and are free to go wherever the wind may take us. Key: IF we LET GO and ALLOW all that IS.


It is only in our WANTING IT TO BE DIFFERENT THAN IT IS that sees (perceives) us off center.


Loving it as it is, then BECOMES our center, you see? THAT is the balancing, that is the calm, that is the peaceful place. Then, you see, we spend way more time "sailing" than trying to see what is broken, needs fixing, needs worrying over, is wrong here etc. If you are looking down, studying the wheel or the potential problem, you may just be missing out on your life!


Life, your life, IS exactly AS IT IS. That is center, your life. Love it as your life and honor it as your life and SAIL in your life, no matter what.


Really it is ALL perspective, being ever conscious of those wheels (flexibility and variability) as well as sailing (I call holy spirit). With those two, center is always center with no fuss about it. Happy sailing! today!


Hmmm what do YOU see in this story?
Love, from my center loving heart to yours! Muah! Bette Bliss