Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jerry Rice and Chiropractic - A Top NFL Receiver Credits Much of His Success to Chiropractic Care

Former NFL wide-receiver Jerry Rice says, ""If I had everything in alignment, I knew I could play my best football." His training routine included twice-weekly chiropractic adjustments, which helped his body recover from all the hard hits and countless tackles. Because he firmly believed in the benefits of chiropractic, his teammates began to favor this natural care over the medications that trainers traditionally give. "I wanted to set the standard within football," said Rice. "I knew if chiropractic helped me put up outstanding numbers, it could help my teammates do the same."

Read more at: http://www.chiroeco.com/chiropractic/news/8892/52/jerry-rice-reveals-secrets-to-long-healthy-career-/