Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Friend Shout Out: Nature's Corner Natural Market

This week's Friday Friend Shout Out goes out to Nature's Corner Natural Market in Spring Lake Heights, NJ. If you haven't been there, you need to take the drive to check it out! In our opinion, it's the best health foods store on the Jersey Shore.


Since opening it's doors in 1995, Nature's Corner has been providing it's customers with diet specific offerings including 100% organic, wheat and gluten free, sugar-free, dairy-free, vegan and raw foods. They have cruelty-free, organic body care,

Owner, Ed Levy, CN prides himself on his well trained and experienced staff who are always willing to take great care in providing customers with honest and sound guidance. The store itself has an amazing energy and I can honestly say that each and every time I enter the store (which is usually ever week or so) I am greeted by smiles which is an admirable quality in customer service. What's even more amazing? Every single time I go to Nature's Corner I find exactly what I am looking for! My only complaint is that it's 20 miles away!

So Ed, how about considering opening a Nature's Corner in Red Bank? I could be your first employee and on site holistic health consultant. Think about it ;)

Keep on Keeping it Fresh, Nature's Corner. You rock!!
~ Terra